Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Toyota Land Cruiser Emblem - Primer Gray

Old 08-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Toyota Land Cruiser Emblem - Primer Gray

SOLD

Long story short I bought a used Land Cruiser emblem and found out upon receiving it the finish on it was ruined.

I'm going for a factory look for my grille emblem so the only options I came up with for this one was trash it or prime it for someone looking to color match an emblem.

After some cleaning, sanding, and priming it's now good to go. 2 out of 3 screw holes on the back are intact.

Asking $40 shipped, not looking to make a profit off of this just looking to recoup what I spent and put it towards a new emblem. For those interested, paypal is the payment method and I'm looking to ship it Priority Mail since it shouldn't me too much to send it.

As you can see it measures about 12" x 2"

Back:

Quick mock up on my truck

Any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
New price bump, seriously this thing is doing me no good right now, I'd like to get rid of it.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know which model/part# this is? Is this the 40 series?
Old 08-15-2009, 11:08 AM   #4

Air Force:
I don't have a part number or anything but yes it is off of a 40 series.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #5

Air Force:
Anyone? Just sitting out in the garage right now.

$40 to your door, shipped Priority.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:55 PM   #6

Air Force:
Pics updated
Old 08-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great deal. I'd be all over it if I had $40.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #8

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
This is a great deal. I'd be all over it if I had $40.
Yeah I thought it would be gone as soon as I posted it. Chances are, when you have an extra $40 this thing will still be for sale.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:17 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully.

I need college books first.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:27 PM   #10

Air Force:
Half.com saved me a ton of money on college books when I was going, screw the bookstore.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:08 PM   #11
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 08-21-2009, 07:42 PM   #12

Air Force:
Still available! Come on people, I would love to get rid of this thing this weekend.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:04 PM   #13
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent