Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 05+ Grille

Old 08-10-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
WTB: 05+ Grille

I am looking to purchase a 2nd gen. grille mine got destroyed so I need a new one to replace it. Would prefer if it was the one that comes on the base model trucks (flat black one) but will buy chrome if need be. PM me for any other details, or if you would like to sell me one thanks!
Old 08-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #2
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
heres a decent price.. any color you want

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0

or you can find them on ebay used for about $100
Old 08-10-2009, 12:38 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks I have checked ebay as well.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:32 PM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If I get a color matched one I can probably sell you my chrome one for real cheap. I'll update you by Friday on what I'm going to do.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:37 PM   #5
taco-mia is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Work with UAVs
Name: Maria
taco-mia's Tacoma Gallery
I have a chrome one if you decide to go that route $50 +shipping.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:03 AM   #6
Screw your MPG's

^^^where in central cali are you? Can I get some pictures?
Old 08-11-2009, 12:07 AM   #7
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here is mine, where in Nor Cal are you?
Old 08-11-2009, 12:19 AM   #8
Screw your MPG's

thanks I am located in Sunnyvale/Cupertino about 10 min away from San Jose. How about you?
Old 08-11-2009, 12:50 AM   #9
Slamry

Petaluma. So probably close to 2 hours away from you.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:05 AM   #10
Screw your MPG's

Yeah got ya well lemme know about your grill and a price
Old 08-11-2009, 02:37 AM   #11
Slamry

Will know by Friday. I'll keep you updated.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:36 AM   #12
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco-mia View Post
I have a chrome one if you decide to go that route $50 +shipping.
where in cali are you? And do you have any pictures?
Old 08-11-2009, 11:56 PM   #13
Screw your MPG's

bump for this
Old 08-13-2009, 02:18 PM   #14
Screw your MPG's

still looking
Old 08-13-2009, 04:59 PM   #15
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a flat black base model grille, brand new but didn't come with the stock emblem if that's a problem.

I was planning on chopping up for a Satoshi but I could sell it. I paid $100 for it and could meet you since I'm in NorCal.