Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

LV Craigslist find! silver bumper!!

Old 08-11-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
LV Craigslist find! silver bumper!!

if someone wants a silver colormatched bumper get this one

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/1316777386.html
Old 08-12-2009, 07:11 AM   #2
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
damn i want that rear bumper... 3 hour drive though
Old 08-12-2009, 09:21 AM   #3
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone wants this bumper that lives in the inland empire i can buy it for you guys and deliver it since iam going down on saturday morning to see my cousin in redlands and then you pay me for what i paid for it just an idea
Old 08-12-2009, 09:23 AM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
The things we do for our Tacos...
Old 08-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #5
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN!! Why Las Vegas? i've been wanting to buy a new one as i have a good dent in mine but geez! WAY too far.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:40 AM   #6
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
if anyone wants this bumper that lives in the inland empire i can buy it for you guys and deliver it since iam going down on saturday morning to see my cousin in redlands and then you pay me for what i paid for it just an idea
what the god damn fk
i live in redlands and i want this bumper lol
let me know how serious you are about this. i live by the university of redlands and could meet up!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #7

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
DAMN!! Why Las Vegas? i've been wanting to buy a new one as i have a good dent in mine but geez! WAY too far.
if i get this silver one from Diego.
Cut you an awseome deal on my perfect shape chrome one? lol
Old 08-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #8
ndill will become famous soon enough
ndill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Three hour-Smee hour, thats what we call that in the neighborhood in
Texas. Hell I drive that far on any given weekend to go ride my mountain-bike. Man-Up son.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:00 PM   #9

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndill View Post
Three hour-Smee hour, thats what we call that in the neighborhood in
Texas. Hell I drive that far on any given weekend to go ride my mountain-bike. Man-Up son.
lol
shut it
Old 08-12-2009, 09:43 PM   #11
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Color-matched is worth it, you know it... Your awesome front end wants an ass that can keep up... do it!
Old 08-13-2009, 12:39 AM   #12

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
waiting for diego to reply...
he lives in vegas and is comin to redlands this weekend. sign from jesus. the bumper is in vegas and i live in redlands lol
Old 08-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #13
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
waiting for diego to reply...
he lives in vegas and is comin to redlands this weekend. sign from jesus. the bumper is in vegas and i live in redlands lol
Even Jesus wants you to get it
Old 08-13-2009, 01:08 PM   #14
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
sonjason's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't, I may sack up and drive from NC to Vegas to pick it up.....

or probably not.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #15
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if i get this silver one from Diego.
Cut you an awseome deal on my perfect shape chrome one? lol
Chrome? i'm trying to make my truck look better not worse!
Old 08-13-2009, 05:56 PM   #16

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
so i bought the bumper i got it for 145 it has some scratches on it,and it has pretty much all the plastics, if your still intrested pm me if not ill just paint to match my truck
Attached Thumbnails
LV Craigslist find! silver bumper!!-dsc00809.jpg   LV Craigslist find! silver bumper!!-dsc00806.jpg   LV Craigslist find! silver bumper!!-dsc00812.jpg  
Old 01-17-2010, 09:10 AM   #17
REYN is on a distinguished road
REYN's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to REYN
I am looking for a silver rear bumper

Anyone have one. 3104200077