Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Bling Lights....... Get your Bling Lights

Old 12-27-2007, 09:49 PM   #1
L_Jackson is on a distinguished road

Army: Avenger Crew Member - 1st Cav 98-01
L_Jackson's Tacoma Gallery
Bling Lights....... Get your Bling Lights

Step right up and get your bling lights....
don't you feel like your at a baseball game right now?

I know we have had about 6,532 post on fog lights.... i just ordered some from a guy that sales bling lights.... one common question is what size are they? The description said they are 4 3/8" i think the stock fog lights on a 2nd Gen is 5".... but anyway.....

i ordered them for $60 shipped..... (49.99 + 10 shipping in the US)
That includes the lights, mounting bracket, switch, etc.

i have not installed them yet, should be here next week. because i haven't actually got them and installed them, i can't really "recommend" them yet, but after researching them i found that to be a really good price. anyone that wants some let me know and i'll post the guys name and email to order from.

also, if any 1st Gen. guys want some, i'll ask him if he carries them for those models.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:59 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Where are the pics, man?
Old 12-27-2007, 11:09 PM   #3
L_Jackson is on a distinguished road

Army: Avenger Crew Member - 1st Cav 98-01
L_Jackson's Tacoma Gallery
here is his ebay page:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123

his name is Mark, and his direct email is mark@blinglights.com

i'll put up pics next week when i get them, and i'm sure i'll throw 'em on same day or within 1-2 days
Old 12-28-2007, 01:25 AM   #4
frozen_taco will become famous soon enoughfrozen_taco will become famous soon enough

frozen_taco's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my fogs in the mail, it looks kinda cheap but hey it was cheap I'll be installing them tomorrow and I hopefully will have pics by then.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:43 AM   #5
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Blast from the past! Not to mention, thread-jack-and-a-half!
Old 11-30-2010, 05:10 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Blast from the past! Not to mention, thread-jack-and-a-half!
lol