Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: OEM Running Boards...

Old 08-13-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Running boards no longer needed...Close.

No longer needed! Thanks!

I am looking to purchase the PT212-35055 running boards for my 2009 Double-Cab Tacoma Pre-Runner.

If you have these and would like to sell them please send me a PM with the amount of money you will take for them. I know the go for quite a bit new but I have seen some here on the forum go around 150ish.

I am in the San Angelo, Tx area and will pay for shipping if it is at a reasonable cost.

I beileve they only come in black and that is the color I need, thank you!

Old 08-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #4
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks...

I really am looking for the exact ones I mentioned. I really like the look of them and would match great with my truck. I appreciate you posting though, If I don't find any for a good price I will have to fork over the 260-290ish price for the new ones.

Nice truck by the way, looks really nice! The wheels rock!
Old 08-19-2009, 09:42 AM   #5

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Done looking...

Buying the running boards from trdparts4u

Thanks!
Old 08-19-2009, 06:59 PM   #6
auart is on a distinguished road
Name: ART
auart's Tacoma Gallery
You selling yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
These are the ones that I have... not sure if you are interested?
I like the look of these !
I bought some of the Steps they sell on Toyota's here in the Southeast (Georgia/Florida/Alabama) and dont really like them. Yours I like!
Whats your price? If you are selling them!

Man your Truck has to be one of the best looking out there.. Those Rims are perfect for the Red Truck!
Old 08-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #7
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalis View Post
I know the go for quite a bit new but I have seen some here on the forum go around 150ish.
It never hurts to check craigslist. I checked it one day just for the hell of it and ended up picking up a set of those running boards for $100.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #8
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
are you still looking for oem running boards? i have the chrome ones that came on my '13 prerunner short bed
Old 12-21-2012, 06:43 AM   #9

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
are you still looking for oem running boards? i have the chrome ones that came on my '13 prerunner short bed
I found what I was wanting, thank you though!
Old 12-21-2012, 11:03 AM   #10
ducer is on a distinguished road
ducer's Tacoma Gallery
I have the 2013 Prerunner "longbed" will yours work?