LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

T-Rex Eyelids for sale

Old 08-13-2009, 11:17 AM   #1
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
T-Rex Eyelids for sale

50$ to anyone in socal?? too lazy to ship , they are the T-rex eyelids with black primer on them (have yet to be color matched) mint condition havent even put them on my car yet anyone interested
Old 08-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #2
Christopher is on a distinguished road
Christopher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
50$ to anyone in socal?? too lazy to ship , they are the T-rex eyelids with black primer on them (have yet to be color matched) mint condition havent even put them on my car yet anyone interested
I am interested if you decide to ship. Could you post pictures please. Thanks.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #4
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
check the dates on the post,over a year old..
Old 10-26-2010, 11:37 PM   #5
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
DAAAAMN hahaha long gone i gave them away for free
Old 10-27-2010, 09:22 AM   #6
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
talk about digging up a old post ha ha but eddie ill take your head lights and grill off your hand anytime
Old 10-27-2010, 09:23 PM   #7
ehcsula is on a distinguished road
Name: eh
ehcsula's Tacoma Gallery
I did see the date, but never read that they were gone. So I decided to give it a shot. Like grandpa always said "if you never ask, you never get. whats the worst that you will hear? No or sorry"

thanks for replying and allowing me to entertain you guys. have a good one guys.
eh