Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

my jeep is for sale.. anybody interested?

Old 08-14-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
smbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nice

Name: Scott
smbundy13's Tacoma Gallery
my jeep is for sale.. anybody interested?

I have a 2007 jeep wrangler 2 door 6 speed with about 27,000 miles
power windows, power locks, keyless entry.
i have both tops and various other accessories that can go with it.

it has a 3.25" rustys lift with front lower control arms, and rear upper control arms
5 35" mickey thompson Baja MTZ's on 17" mickey thompson classic II's
Or-Fab Tire/Gerry can carrier
JKS Quicker front swaybar disconnects.
front and rear adjustable tracbars.
tom woods 1310 rear cv driveshaft
AEV Procal that corrects speedometer for tire size
AEV Jackbase so you can use the stock jack in case of a flat.

paint is good, no scratches. tires are excellent. i have had them on the jeep for less than 6 months.

the interior is very nice, no tears or stains in the seats

the jeep has never been offroad.

mechanically sound. very well taken care of.

i am looking to get $19 but am looking for a 4 door 4x4 tacoma.

let me know if you are interested and would like to see some more pictures.

thanks.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:17 AM   #2
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Nice jeep, but I'm not sure how interested this crowd is gonna be.

Good Luck!
Old 08-14-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Well at least its on four wheels. My buddy did this to his Rubicon last week.

Welcome to TW, and good luck with the sale!
Attached Thumbnails
my jeep is for sale.. anybody interested?-tjeep.jpg  
Old 08-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #4
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC4333 View Post

That blows!
Old 08-14-2009, 11:30 AM   #6
smbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nice

well you gotta try... i want to get into a double cab tacoma so maybe someone is itching to get somthing different..
Old 08-14-2009, 11:36 AM   #7
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
very nice jeep.
i didnt know they came in 6spd's though
Old 08-14-2009, 11:46 AM   #8
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC4333 View Post

What's wrong with the dead bug club?

I'm a proud member, TWICE!
Old 08-14-2009, 11:48 AM   #9
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Jeep!!

Try www.cars.com or www.autotrader.com

If that doesn't work, take it into the Toyota dealer and see what they give you.

I tried to sell my Dodge Ram privately and couldn't get rid of it. So I finally took it in to Toyota to see what they'd give me.... I told them I had it listed for $19K on www.cars.com. They gave me $19k for it!!!

Why are you getting rid of it soooooo soon after owning it? Just curious...
Old 08-17-2009, 09:09 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Nice Jeep!!

Try www.cars.com or www.autotrader.com

If that doesn't work, take it into the Toyota dealer and see what they give you.

I tried to sell my Dodge Ram privately and couldn't get rid of it. So I finally took it in to Toyota to see what they'd give me.... I told them I had it listed for $19K on www.cars.com. They gave me $19k for it!!!

Why are you getting rid of it soooooo soon after owning it? Just curious...
thanks man i will look into that

well I came to the realization that i wont ever have the time to take it to offroad parks to wheel it and it isnt that practical for an accountant to drive everyday. and my wife doesnt really care anything about trailriding so that kind of limits the amount of time i would be able to spend riding, if i had any that is.

i still want 4 wheel drive and have been looking at trucks. i love jeeps and actually have an 84 cj-7 that i want to rebuild sometime, so i dont really need 2 jeeps.

does it cost anything to list on autotrader or cars.com?

i might run it by a dealership to see what they will give me... i just think i will get a little more for it if i can sell it myself.

i know i will never get my money back out of the lift and tires but i can get closer to doing it by selling it myself.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:10 AM   #11
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbundy13 View Post
thanks man i will look into that
08-14-2009, 11:48 AM #9
Janster
Pre Senior Citizen

Old 08-17-2009, 12:05 PM   #12
Old & Forgetful

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbundy13 View Post
does it cost anything to list on autotrader or cars.com?.
Believe me, I totally understand. I just sold a built jeep that I've owned for about 6 years. Just didn't have the time for it (and wheeling) anymore. Times change and you move on.

You can actually have an ad on www.cars.com for free - with only 1 photo and 45 days listing. There are other packages available for more pictures & longer time span.
http://siy.cars.com/siy/packageSelec...8&aff=national

Autotrader rates
https://sell.autotrader.com/syc/pack...dpage=atc&LNX=
Old 08-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #13
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
Did you consider the 4dr jeep? Are the lift parts bolt on? Put it back into stock form and sell the bolt on lift ( the dealer will probably give you a better price and you can recover some of your money). Just a thought....
Old 08-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #14
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
damn, you wheel a lot?
tacoma's are the best trucks, but can't beat a solid axle and a tiny wheel base like that...
my bro has a similar jeep but... well bigger with winch sliders etc, and I'm jealous as hell!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:42 PM   #15
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
try listing it on jeepsunlimited.com... it might get snatched up there...
Old 08-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #16
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
Posting a JEEP on TW is blasphemy and is worthy of banishment
Old 08-17-2009, 03:39 PM   #17
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
its a jeep thing,u wouldnt understand.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #18
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
actually I had a lifted 73 cj-5 with a built 350 that would do wheel stands...that was another time and another place...
Old 08-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #19
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
its all good.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:38 PM   #20

i was just hoping somebody wanted a jeep.. if you dont try you will never know.