Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Trade: Pro-comp 5836 18" wheels

Old 08-14-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Trade: Pro-comp 5836 18" wheels

*** no longer available i am getting new wheels tomorrow ***

http://www.procomptires.com/images/a...5836-trans.png
Old 08-14-2009, 02:33 PM   #2
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
damn those are some sweet wheels you got, are they knight chrome?
Old 08-14-2009, 02:35 PM   #3
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rev View Post
damn those are some sweet wheels you got, are they knight chrome?

not knight chrome, i was going to go with knight chrome but the wheel guy was telling me they seen them at the sema show and the knight chrome was scratching pretty easy, so i went with the gloss black.

* i do believe the T dagger looking things are removable so you could color match to you truck if wanted
Old 08-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #4
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
not knight chrome, i was going to go with knight chrome but the wheel guy was telling me they seen them at the sema show and the knight chrome was scratching pretty easy, so i went with the gloss black.
Ohh gotcha, I always thought those were knight chrome on your truck. Nonetheless they are a sick wheel, good luck finding what you want
Old 08-14-2009, 02:41 PM   #5
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rev View Post
Ohh gotcha, I always thought those were knight chrome on your truck. Nonetheless they are a sick wheel, good luck finding what you want
thanks!
Old 09-10-2009, 10:14 AM   #6
FJ FTW!

no longer available i am getting new wheels tomorrow