Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOLD: Kenwood DNX5140 Double DIN navigation unit with 05+ dash kit!!

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD: Kenwood DNX5140 Double DIN navigation unit with 05+ dash kit!!

**SOLD!**

Yes, this is the unit that everyone rave's over that utilizes Garmin Navigation. One month old Kenwood DNX5140 in superb condition. No flaws what so ever. Screen is scratch free and flawless. Comes with everything as new. Wires haven't even been cut yet. Also comes with a new scosche double din 05+ dash kit, Tacoma wiring harness and Kenwood ipod cable. I can post pics of the dash kit if needed, it's new in the plastic.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_113DNX5....html?tp=20222

http://www.scosche.com/vehicle.searc...5&model=TACOMA

$600 shipped FIRM. I can ship this afternoon if I get payment by about 6:15 (eastern time). Otherwise, it will be Monday before I can get it out because I'm going out of town.

Old 08-19-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics when it was in the truck?

Old 08-19-2009, 09:52 AM   #4
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
look like it never was in the truck. bump... good price
Correct and thanks The metal mounting bracket hasn't even been bent yet. Really just need the money right now.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:43 AM   #5
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
im so going to look for extra ish i have laying around to sell to get this!! BUMP FOR A HELLA GOOD PRICE!

Old 08-19-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
OK, possibly stupid question, but GPS is enables? IE: don't need a GPS module, etc?

James

Old 08-19-2009, 11:23 AM   #7
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Correct and thanks The metal mounting bracket hasn't even been bent yet. Really just need the money right now.
Check your PM.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammdogg View Post
OK, possibly stupid question, but GPS is enables? IE: don't need a GPS module, etc?

James
No module needed. It's all built in. Upgrade maps via USB cable instead of a CD. You can also plug a thumb drive in the USB port with all your music and access it this way instead of ipod if you prefer.

Old 08-19-2009, 12:04 PM   #9

Just wanted to add that I can get it shipped this afternoon if someone pays by 6:15pm (eastern time). Otherwise, it will be next Monday before I can ship because I'm going out of town in the morning. Oh and right now $600 is the lowest I can go shipped. This is a deal guys

Old 08-19-2009, 01:15 PM   #10
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!

Hell of a good price for everything that's included. Someone should definitely jump on this.

I have the DNX5120 and love it. I'm sure there are only minor differences in the 5140.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #11

Thanks man! The 5140 has an upgraded user interface and is the current new model replacing the 5120.

Old 08-19-2009, 06:25 PM   #12
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Only if I didnt just make my truck payment...

Someone should buy this!

Old 08-19-2009, 06:46 PM   #13

Yeah what he said!!

Old 08-20-2009, 01:31 AM   #14
itzdaREV is on a distinguished road

itzdaREV's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itzdaREV
dependin on how much i get paid, i might have to hit you up on this fri or sat. what color is the dash kit?

Old 08-20-2009, 10:49 AM   #15
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent! Thanks

Old 08-24-2009, 08:09 AM   #16

As of right now I still have this guys. Got a couple people interested though. Bump!

Old 08-24-2009, 10:07 AM   #17
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Bump for an awesome setup!

Wish I hadn't just bought my Pioneer unit.

Old 08-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #18
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
No module needed. It's all built in. Upgrade maps via USB cable instead of a CD. You can also plug a thumb drive in the USB port with all your music and access it this way instead of ipod if you prefer.
Where does the thumb drive plug in at? Is it on the back of the unit? I know the ipod cable uses a usb input on the back, can you use the ipod cable and a thumb drive?

Old 08-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #19

Yes on the back of the unit. There is a cord that comes out of the back and you can use both.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:56 PM   #20

SOLD!! Finally!

Closed Thread