Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Toyota cargo net

Old 08-24-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
sizelove is on a distinguished road
sizelove's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Toyota cargo net

SOLD - Thanks...take a look at the other items I have in seperate threads

Sold the Tacoma this weekend so several of the add-ons that I purchased are going up for sale. I wanted to give everyone here first dibs before putting the items on ebay.
Toyota Cargo net - exterior mount, part# PT347-35050. Ordered from trdparts4u.com for $25+shipping, just received it Thursday. I opened the package to see if it would fit new vehicle, it will not. The dealer wants 25% restock fee, so I thought I would offer it here first. For sale at $15+shipping. We can calculate shipping based on your location and add it to the price.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Toyota cargo net-cargnet.gif  
Old 08-24-2009, 06:56 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
how does it attach to the floor? or is it like a hammock style?
Old 08-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
sort of hammock style I guess. the bottom clips to rings on each side of the bed. the top is open, kind of like a pouch, and can be tied/secured to the top of the bed at each side.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
im just wondering if it would work in my 96..Hmmm
Old 08-24-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
what else?says several add ons.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #6
I got fisted

Firefighter:
theres different listings..one of those bed dividers I saw also..
Old 08-24-2009, 07:19 PM   #7
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
oh.diff. post for every item.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:57 PM   #8
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
Let me know how much for shipping to 78521? If I get the liners from you can you throw the net in the same package? Thanks - Ruben
Old 08-25-2009, 04:54 AM   #9
I was going to put all in one post but I figured people would be asking questions on each item and it would get way too confusing.

I am going through the PM's on each item now, first come first serve, etc. If you are buying multiple items and it can be combined in one box of course you will save shipping, I would do what I can to reduce the cost to FedEx!
Old 08-25-2009, 06:33 AM   #10
I got fisted

Firefighter:
can you let me know if the net gets sold, im intrested!
Old 08-25-2009, 06:53 AM   #11
PM sent with information to first person in line. Rubenc87 you are second. Trying to be fair and take 'em as they come in based on time, regardless if it is a post in the thread or a PM.