Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Rear Timbren Bump Stops

Old 08-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
iDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of light
iDRiVaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Timbren Bump Stops

***SOLD***

I am selling my Timbren Rear bumpstops
Part # TORTUN4L

http://www.timbren.com/timbren-appli...s/TORTUN4L.pdf

I have had them on my truck about 10-11 months now, never even been able to load my truck enough to use them
Only time they would ever get used is when offroading, and I have only been out maybe 3-4 times this year.

$160 shipped via USPS Priority Mail
, will accept PayPal

$150 if picked up from me, will accept CASH

My camera has been misplaced so I don't have any pics off the truck yet, this was taken shortly after I installed them.

I am located in San Marcos, CA 92078

Email me for a quicker response: trawlfaz85@gmail.com

Thanks, Nathan
Old 08-27-2009, 10:53 AM   #2
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
New, used? If they are used how many miles do they have on them? Pictures? Thanks.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
iDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of light
I updated some of the info regarding usage. They have maybe 9,000 miles installed on my truck, not usage miles though. I have never had a heavy load to use them and they would only get used when a tire compresses off road.

I don't currently have pics.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:24 PM   #4
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
come on man....you gotta have pics if you are going to sell something...its forum rules!
Old 08-28-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
I just added a pic, I misplaced my camera recently so I have not been able to take a pic of them off the truck, I did add a pic of them shortly after I installed them. Currently I have a potential buyer but if that doesn't go through, I'll figure out a way to get recent pics on here.

Thanks,
Nathan