Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Stock Alloy wheels

Old 08-27-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
ComaChic will become famous soon enough

ComaChic's Tacoma Gallery
Talking WTB: Stock Alloy wheels

Looking to buy a set of stock alloy wheels! I need a extra set. Will drive half way to meet. Thats if your in NY or surrounding states.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #2
jerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura about

jerzeyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Central Jersey. Off Parkway exit 131 I have a set of 16 inch Steel whels with caps and the TPMS. I'm looking to get $400.00. Tires have less then 500 miles.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:44 PM   #3
dalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dalsmthme's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested if she isn't
Old 08-27-2009, 06:19 PM   #4
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaChic View Post
Looking to buy a set of stock alloy wheels! I need a extra set. Will drive half way to meet. Thats if your in NY or surrounding states.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzeyjoe View Post
I live in Central Jersey. Off Parkway exit 131 I have a set of 16 inch Steel whels with caps and the TPMS. I'm looking to get $400.00. Tires have less then 500 miles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalsmthme View Post
I might be interested if she isn't
I'm betting she won't be interested...
Old 08-28-2009, 04:08 AM   #7
dalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dalsmthme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I'm betting she won't be interested...
Oh damn. I read that too fast. Neither am I..... Thanks for catching that.