Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S Kenwood DDX-6019 & IPOD adapter

Old 08-29-2009, 10:56 AM   #1
TPHILE is on a distinguished road
Marines:
TPHILE's Tacoma Gallery
F/S Kenwood DDX-6019 & IPOD adapter

Selling my slightly used DDX-6019 w/compatible IPOD adapter & CD changer cable. This all went for about $600 plus new. Now, all for $200.00 you pay shipping. Plays DVD's, you record MP3's on CD-R, regular CD's is Navigation ready and IPOD compatible with Kenwood CD changer you provide.
Just upgraded and want to clean out the garage. Works great, no problems or blemishes. PM me or email me @ hnr001@msn.com. BTW: here's a better description of this H/U:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-9ROlq5v...d-DDX6019.html

F/S Kenwood DDX-6019 & IPOD adapter-ddx_6019a.jpg

F/S Kenwood DDX-6019 & IPOD adapter-ddx_6019b.jpg
Old 08-29-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold
Name: Justin
04coma's Tacoma Gallery
man wish i had the money
Old 08-29-2009, 11:09 AM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
bump for good deal
Old 08-29-2009, 11:20 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
when you say navigation ready,do you mean its already built in or i have to buy the navi add on?
Old 08-29-2009, 11:42 AM   #5
Marines:
TPHILE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
when you say navigation ready,do you mean its already built in or i have to buy the navi add on?

You have to buy it. It's the

KNA-G510 NAV

Old 08-29-2009, 11:44 AM   #6
Marines:
TPHILE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
bump for good deal
Thank's man! It's priced to move (don't want a good stereo sitting useless in my garage)!
Old 08-29-2009, 11:46 AM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Smoking deal!!!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 11:54 AM   #8
stang88 is on a distinguished road
stang88's Tacoma Gallery
dammit. dude.. why didnt you post this last week.. i woud have snatched it up.. but i bought a setup monday!!!

bump on a killer deal on a great product.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:01 PM   #9
Marines:
TPHILE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stang88 View Post
dammit. dude.. why didnt you post this last week.. i woud have snatched it up.. but i bought a setup monday!!!

bump on a killer deal on a great product.
Sorry! Wish I sold it to you too! This is a great unit. All my vehicles are rolling KENWOOD from now on!
Old 08-29-2009, 12:19 PM   #10
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Is this backup camera ready? Also, does it come with wiring harness, our would I need to purchase one?

Jammdogg
Old 08-29-2009, 12:21 PM   #11
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 08-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #12
Marines:
TPHILE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammdogg View Post
Is this backup camera ready? Also, does it come with wiring harness, our would I need to purchase one?

Jammdogg

It can easily work with one. But it's not included in this sale.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:34 PM   #13
Marines:
TPHILE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedidiah View Post
PM'd

PM responded!
Old 08-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #14
Marines:
TPHILE's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!!!!

Great deal/priced to move DDX-6019 sold to JEDIDIAH!!!!

Thanks for the interest!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 12:58 PM   #15
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

AWWWWWWWW. If only wifey had been here for me to clear the cash with...

Jedidiah, you will have to show me how it looks when you get it installed!

James
Old 08-29-2009, 12:59 PM   #16
Son of Most High
esizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

esizzle777's Tacoma Gallery
dang it i bought it on ebay but i guess jed beat me to it, thanks newayz tphile for the quick refund
Old 08-29-2009, 01:01 PM   #17
Marines:
TPHILE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by esizzle777 View Post
dang it i bought it on ebay but i guess jed beat me to it, thanks newayz tphile for the quick refund
Yeah. Sorry again! Thanks for your interest!
Old 08-29-2009, 01:38 PM   #18
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

For sure man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammdogg View Post
AWWWWWWWW. If only wifey had been here for me to clear the cash with...

Jedidiah, you will have to show me how it looks when you get it installed!

James
Old 08-29-2009, 01:38 PM   #19
TakeItEasy

Where exactly in hillsboro are you...Im at 185th right behind the streets of tanasbourne!
Old 08-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #20

Live off of Glencoe Rd, by high school. Work by Intel Hawthorne Farms (cornell and Elam Young)

Is your current radio stock?

James