Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Image Dynamics CTX65, Baffles, Hybrid Audio C1 Tweeters

Old 08-29-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
dreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to behold

dreamnz's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Image Dynamics CTX65, Baffles, Hybrid Audio C1 Tweeters

I used these ID CTX 6.5s for about 4 months for rear fill in the rear doors of my 08 double cab. They are in perfect working order. The foam that you can see around the outer edges are there to seal them against the door panels. (easily removed). SOLD shipped - continental US

The tweeters are Hybrid Audio C1s from the Clarus component set with Tacoma mounting baffles. $35 shipped - continental US.

Baffles are from Tacotunes - Cut to fit the diameter of the CTX 65, so they should be large enough to fit all but the largest 6.5 speakers. These are for the rear doors of a double cab, or front doors of a regular cab. - $20 shipped con us.

Negotiable on package pricing etc...

Old 08-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs... pming you.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:50 PM   #3
chestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of light
chestnut35's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the tweeters
Old 08-29-2009, 10:38 PM   #4
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
OT: Does it make a big difference putting foam around the speaker to seal it against the door panel? I have the same speakers for rear fill. Great speakers!
Old 08-29-2009, 10:57 PM   #5
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Dibs... pming you.
sorry, i already called dibs...
Old 08-30-2009, 07:25 AM   #6
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
sorry, i already called dibs...
My post was ahead of yours??
Old 08-30-2009, 10:21 AM   #8
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
My post was ahead of yours??
but you didnt call alltime dibs like i did last month on any stereo post now did you...
Old 08-30-2009, 10:25 AM   #9
dreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to behold

dreamnz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
OT: Does it make a big difference putting foam around the speaker to seal it against the door panel? I have the same speakers for rear fill. Great speakers!
I'm not sure how big a difference it really makes. I'd gone to so much trouble deadening the doors and all, I figured that last little effort couldn't hurt.

Worked pretty well. You can see where the lip around the door panel compressed into the foam.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #10

dreamnz's Tacoma Gallery
ID CTX 6.5 - SOLD

Hybrid Audio C1 tweeters with baffles still available.

Taco Tunes 6.5 inch speaker baffles still available.