Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2006-2008 OEM headlights FS

Old 08-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
2006-2008 OEM headlights FS

I have an almost new pair of headlights that have been sitting in my garage for months now. They are not blemished or beat up, and all of the brackets are still intact. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them, i just took them off when i got a set of black ones.

These should fit 09 and 10's, but i am not sure, they are the chrome background ones that came off of my 08, not the darker ones. But if you wanna do a BHLM and don't wanna chance ruining yours these would be perfect. I have both, and will ship em, but you're gonna have to pay the shipping.

And for all socal'rs I will be in riverside next weekend, and will bring them if you wanna come and get them from me.

As for the price, i really don't know, so make me an offer. I really don't care if you even through a lowball offer out there, i just want them outta my garage.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Sold!!