Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OEM Chrome Grille Surround

Old 08-30-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
OEM Chrome Grille Surround

I have had my stock chrome grille surround sitting around the garage, and decided that maybe i should get rid of it. A couple of people have expressed interest in it, so hopefully they actually get back to me. But if they don't its up for grabs. Just give me an offer, i am not really to concerned on how much, so lowball away. I will ship it, but it probably won't be to cheap. Oh yeah, SoCal'rs, i will be in riverside next weekend and if you want to grab it from me then, just let me know, and i'll bring it along.

The only picture i have of it is on my truck, its boxed away right now ready to ship, but if someone wants pictures of it i'll unpack it and take some.

Please post here first, thanks.

Sorry everybody, had a good offer, and unless it falls through, its gone this weekend.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the offer bro, sorry, i have had a couple of good offers in PM's though.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:24 PM   #5
Desert Riding Ninja

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Right now i am holding out for about $50 plus shipping, but I don't know how much its gonna cost to ship this thing. So i am going to price it at the post office tomorrow when i ship my headlights. Hopefully it will only cost about 10-15 bucks to ship it priority.