Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S Sony PSP

Old 01-07-2008, 09:04 AM   #1
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
F/S Sony PSP (SOLD)

I am selling my Sony psp, I never seem to have the time to play it.It is in great condition no scratches on the display. It come with 3 games Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Midway Arcade Treasures Extended Play,Namco Museum Battle Collection. I also have a clear cover, carry case, a 4 gig and a 1 gig memory stick, new ear phones and usb cable. Psp is Modded right now to play games from the memory stick but they dont alway load right away,(could be because I never play it?) It does load UMD perfect everytime. I am looking for $140.00 plus shipping. Any questions pm me.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:26 AM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
ok how about $125.00 plus shipping or local pick up
Old 02-01-2008, 11:45 AM   #3
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale? Would you take $100.00 with local pick-up at the bar of your choice and I'll buy you a beer.

Edit: Never mind, just saw the sold.

Though some time we should still get together for a beer.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:17 AM   #4

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
Still for sale? Would you take $100.00 with local pick-up at the bar of your choice and I'll buy you a beer.

Edit: Never mind, just saw the sold.

Though some time we should still get together for a beer.
Sorry man I did sell it. Let me know about the beer too man! If you dont mind being seen with a X-Runner owner.