LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

devil horn emblems

Old 08-31-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
awwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura about
Name: pat
awwmann's Tacoma Gallery
devil horn emblems

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ns-update.html
spoke to andres he said it would be ok to sell mine on here

brand new devil horn emblem clear coated just recieved it the other day decided im notgoing to use it so he said i could sell mine on here

just pm an offer for it thanks dont know how to add a photo could email one to anyone interested thanks again
Old 08-31-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
Christopher is on a distinguished road
Christopher's Tacoma Gallery
you got a PM
Old 08-31-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 09-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #6
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Did you not get my PM? I'm very interested.........email me at lembowski@gmail.com
Old 09-02-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
Rompin Around

You told me via PM that you have had offers of $80+ for something you spent $65 on what are you waiting for?

If you expect a certain priced offer, how about you set your price.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmmmm
Old 09-02-2009, 04:56 PM   #10
His and Hers
TacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura about

TacomaDoug's Tacoma Gallery
One million dollars.