Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 05+ fender flares

Old 09-02-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 05+ fender flares

I'd like to get the front and rear fender flares for an 05+ Tacoma. I don't need them for the bumper. I don't care what color they are nor what condition they are in as long as the mounting tabs on the back are still intact.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:49 AM   #2
spdtaco is on a distinguished road
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
hey there. i've got silverstreak fender flares, all 6 pieces. pm me if interested.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Still need flares but the rear has to be for a short bed.