LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB SAW 2.5 coilovers

Old 09-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
WTB SAW 2.5 coilovers

Anyone have or know of some lightly used 2.5 SAWs I could purchase.
Thanks
Old 09-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
Rollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the rough
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
have you tried looking in your local craigslist?
Old 09-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #3
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah and no luck, it seems like other members are good with posting local craigslist items that they find so if anyone comes across some in their home town dont hesitate to let me know.
Thanks
Old 09-07-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
Rollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the rough
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
will do bro- just found a like new set of Icon c/o for $500.. stoked
Old 09-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #5
Yotas For Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinn View Post
will do bro- just found a like new set of Icon c/o for $500.. stoked
In Vegas?
Old 09-07-2009, 09:14 PM   #6
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
Yep
Old 09-07-2009, 09:20 PM   #7
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
also download craigspal.com.. it allows you to put your item in the search area and it will automatically search the whole US for the item.. NJo other way to go and will save you days of searching.. early bird gets the worm!!
Old 09-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #9
Yotas For Life!

Quote:
also download craigspal.com.. it allows you to put your item in the search area and it will automatically search the whole US for the item.. NJo other way to go and will save you days of searching.. early bird gets the worm!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
I saw a set of Icons the other day in the 500 to 600 dollar range. I'll look around and see if I can find where it was.

Ok here it is
http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/t...second&id=8571
Good looking out. Thank you both for the links
Old 09-09-2009, 09:16 AM   #12
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
How much are you looking to spend for a set?
Old 09-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #13
Yotas For Life!

Probably in the range of half their retail value to little more, seems to be the price they are all going for
Old 09-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #14
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Saw 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
I gotta set of 2.0's if your interested
What condition/How much for the 2.0s?
Old 09-15-2009, 04:54 PM   #15
youngblood is on a distinguished road
youngblood's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure Craigspal is a good tool however, you can achieve country wide results with Google by using "site:craigslist.org" in your search phrase.

For example: "site:craigslist.org coilover tacoma" will hit all secondary craigslist sites for the terms "coilover" and "tacoma". Managing the results is another question, along with 'why the hell did I just give away my top part snagging secret?'

Quote:
Old 09-16-2009, 01:36 AM   #16
Yotas For Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblood View Post
I'm sure Craigspal is a good tool however, you can achieve country wide results with Google by using "site:craigslist.org" in your search phrase.

For example: "site:craigslist.org coilover tacoma" will hit all secondary craigslist sites for the terms "coilover" and "tacoma". Managing the results is another question, along with 'why the hell did I just give away my top part snagging secret?'
Thanks
Old 09-16-2009, 07:40 AM   #17
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
yep u r correct-u can achieve same results doing that-however nowhere near as organized.. craigspal is in alphabetical order from city etc. Google cant touch it for what it does..
Old 09-16-2009, 07:41 AM   #18
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
i also realized i gave my secret searching weapon away-but i still feel that no one will beat to the punch anyway.. I have a few more up my sleeze-sorry guys those will be my lil secrets. cant give them all away..