Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

EZ-Lift 3" block lift Front, 1.5 rear block lift

Old 09-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bott
mick478's Tacoma Gallery
EZ-Lift 3" block lift Front, 1.5 rear block lift

i have my block lift for sale frm ez lift, i want 5100's, 3" front, 1.5 rear all block lift, too high for me, i think 5100's woould be better, lift is still on my truck, will only take it off when its sold. in great cond, just rather have 5100' instead, works on 6 luggers, two or four wheel drive, bought new for 225 and some change, make me an offer to cover 5100's for the front, and its sold, located in stockton, CA, an hour east from the bay, thirty minutes south of sactown, 30 minutes north of modesto, etc, i work in lathrop, so hit me up, 209-969-0266, comes with diff drop. http://www.extremetrucktoys.com/5-6_tac_lift.htm
Old 09-09-2009, 01:20 AM   #2
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
does this work with the 5100's?
Old 09-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mick478's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
does this work with the 5100's?

i bet it would, only if your 5100's are set at 0, to use the 5100's set at anything above "0" and this lift may cause your s--t to get f--ked, so i wouldnt.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #4
Keep it simple. Keep it positive.
bmxican is on a distinguished road

bmxican's Tacoma Gallery
i was just looking at this site.. how does it ride?? be honest!
Old 09-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #5
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick478 View Post
i have my block lift for sale frm ez lift, i want 5100's, 3" front, 1.5 rear all block lift, too high for me, i think 5100's woould be better, lift is still on my truck, will only take it off when its sold. in great cond, just rather have 5100' instead, works on 6 luggers, two or four wheel drive, bought new for 225 and some change, make me an offer to cover 5100's for the front, and its sold, located in stockton, CA, an hour east from the bay, thirty minutes south of sactown, 30 minutes north of modesto, etc, i work in lathrop, so hit me up, 209-969-0266, comes with diff drop. http://www.extremetrucktoys.com/5-6_tac_lift.htm
woah woah woah! im from stockton... haha one crazy place
Old 09-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #6
He is The STig

mick478's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
woah woah woah! im from stockton... haha one crazy place

Yeah yeah, and proud of it!!!....... not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxican View Post
i was just looking at this site.. how does it ride?? be honest!
its a little rough-er than stock, if you have the rear tsb done its like the same spring rate, but cushier, but the only thing that i dont like is that when you go over big bumps, like in an intersection where cars have worn down the asphalt and you are going perpendicular to those, it kinda hops, almost like the shock doesnt have enought time to rebound, i dunno if shocks, different springs would help, but i just figuered that 5100's would have a better ride, **i have the 4-banger, so youse guyse with the V6 would probably have a better ride due to more front end weight** and with the three inch lift, and no caster correction devices, like upper a arms, it wanders in a 5mph crosswinds, so im willing to get less lift, and better handling and tracking. that is my honest opinion so after knocking the product that im trying to sell, i give myself a sarcastic, 'thanks'.

--mike
Old 09-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #8
He is The STig

mick478's Tacoma Gallery
Dirty, clear 90' day with smoke on the horizon, but other than that its cool, nice to be under 100, houze it over in va?
Old 09-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #9
Keep it simple. Keep it positive.
bmxican is on a distinguished road

bmxican's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah yeah, and proud of it!!!....... not...

its a little rough-er than stock, if you have the rear tsb done its like the same spring rate, but cushier, but the only thing that i dont like is that when you go over big bumps, like in an intersection where cars have worn down the asphalt and you are going perpendicular to those, it kinda hops, almost like the shock doesnt have enought time to rebound, i dunno if shocks, different springs would help, but i just figuered that 5100's would have a better ride, **i have the 4-banger, so youse guyse with the V6 would probably have a better ride due to more front end weight** and with the three inch lift, and no caster correction devices, like upper a arms, it wanders in a 5mph crosswinds, so im willing to get less lift, and better handling and tracking. that is my honest opinion so after knocking the product that im trying to sell, i give myself a sarcastic, 'thanks'.

--mike
oh ok i see. well i appreciate you being honest thats for sure!
Old 09-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #10
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
Quote:
Dirty, clear 90' day with smoke on the horizon, but other than that its cool, nice to be under 100, houze it over in va?
its ok.. love the randomness of the rain though... hahah the tstorms are cool.. but nothing beats the west coast... i like how green it is over here though
Old 09-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #11
He is The STig

mick478's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxican View Post
oh ok i see. well i appreciate you being honest thats for sure!

well i am able to sell anything to anyone, but i figured i'll be honest, just this once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
its ok.. love the randomness of the rain though... hahah the tstorms are cool.. but nothing beats the west coast... i like how green it is over here though
yeah t storms are awesome, i wish we get more of those...