selling my harley davidson

View Poll Results: after it sells what to buy
ski boat inboard v8 33 46.48%
bumpers front and back 9 12.68%
long travel for the tacoma 29 40.85%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2009, 09:16 AM   #1
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
selling my harley davidson

selling my harley davidson-hd4.jpg
just ready to get something new like a boat
price drophttp://collegestation.craigslist.org...397132961.html
Old 09-10-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
what about jet-skis?!?
Old 09-10-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TightShirts View Post
what about jet-skis?!?
ha funny you say that i have my best friends up at college with me so i have one to play with and up keep i just want a new toy
Old 09-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #5
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Long Travel.

Actually, I'd get a small Jon boat and save the rest for gas/insurance/truck payments.
trucks paid for and insurance isnt that bad and i have a jet ski to play with so i dont need a jon boat i need a wakeboard boat haha
Old 09-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #6
THE RED DRAGON!!

bump for needing this to be gone
Old 09-11-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
how about a quad?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:29 PM   #8
THE RED DRAGON!!

nope i have a truck to play with in the dirt and i like roll bars maybe a razer or rhino but not after this sells later on
Old 09-11-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
buy a bunch of hookers then.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #11
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
how many miles on on the bike. and what have you done service wise
Old 09-12-2009, 02:20 AM   #12
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
long travel and a stand up jetski i bought my ski for only 1000 and does great on the surf.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:18 AM   #13
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
My vote...

buy a jukebox, and fill it full of rad ass albums.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:22 AM   #14
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHARD25 View Post
how many miles on on the bike. and what have you done service wise
i work at a local harley davidson shop so all if them were done there 1k,5k,10k
it has 11k on it i think maybe 600 on the 1200 kit
Old 09-12-2009, 07:24 AM   #15
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellosa89 View Post
long travel and a stand up jetski i bought my ski for only 1000 and does great on the surf.
whats a good year of stand up i have been looking at them for two years every time i have alittle money should i get like a 550 or a older super jet
Old 09-12-2009, 09:10 AM   #16
THE RED DRAGON!!

price drop
Old 09-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #17

Firefighter:
all or none? i bet you could get more for that trailer if you sold it without the bike since alot of potential buyers dont want/need the trailer
Old 09-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #18
THE RED DRAGON!!

well if not they i guess ill keep the trailer but im just looking to get rid of it
Old 09-13-2009, 04:30 AM   #19
Chazmanian will become famous soon enough

Chazmanian's Tacoma Gallery
The used Harley market is tough right now Bro....

Put that fvcker on E-Bay with no reserve and get it gone before it gets cold and lives in yer' garage another year.....

Or keep it and dont lose your ass...Thats what I'm doing. I love my stage 3 jockey shifted Train. It aint going nowhere!!
Old 09-13-2009, 10:00 AM   #20
THE RED DRAGON!!

yea i just dont ride it and i live in a college town and already got hit by a car once and i hear about people dieing on them almost every day around here so maybe sometime later in life ill get a new bike but for now im ready to wakeboard and play around in the water