Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: (4) 17" TRD SPORT WHEELS (17"x7.5")

Old 09-10-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: (4) 17" TRD SPORT WHEELS (17"x7.5")

These are the original rims/wheels from my 2006 Tacoma 4x4 TRD SPORT. They are 17" x 7.5" and of course 6 Lug. I have had these on now for 66k miles and they have light scrapes and scratches as well as bubbling on the inside edges. They look good from a distance, but up close, you see the marks. Looking for $250 plus shipping for all 4 rims/wheels, this includes Lug nuts and centercaps. Might be good for stripping and polishing or painting. TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SENSORS ARE NOT INCLUDED! Any questions, please call me at: (814) 535-1899 or email me: beau1148@msn.com I am up all night so don't worry about the time you call, I need funds quickly to buy Tires for my new rims ASAP! Thank you, Rich Beauregard 1148 Reeder Ave Johnstown, Pa 15905 Also putting all 4 Mud flaps for sale. ($70+ shipping.) USED! Will post soon.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i might want them.well my brother n law does.i just sent him this link and ill let you know. i live in jersey near giant stadium.how far from there are you?thanks
Old 09-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
It's a good distance as PA is BIG. I'm about 5 hours into PA from state line in that direction. I am headed to Mass on OCT 2nd and might be able to deliver or meet up with you, but I need funds ASAP for my new tires. Give me a call if you can. Thank you, Rich (814) 535-1899
Old 09-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i will let you know tomorrow when i speak to him
Old 09-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #5
Machine gun shits

i spoke to my brother n law and he just ordered after market wheels. good luck with the sale.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:29 AM   #6
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
still got the flaps?