Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: 2009 Toyota Tacoma Badges...

Old 09-11-2009, 06:24 AM   #1
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Done selling...(Close/Lock)

I have a full set of badges that I removed and have decided to leave them off. I know some of you need some extras to test on, etc so I am looking for a fair offer to be made.

I am looking to use the money to buy or place towards an intermittent wiper stalk for my truck, maybe this can help in maybe a trade or money offer.

I will post pics of the items but so you know I have the side badges (Tacoma), rear badges (Pre-Runner, V6, Tacoma, etc), it was a base model so there is no SR5 badge or other.

Actually, on my photo gallery you can see the rear of my vehicle and the side which shows the badges I have. If you need better pics let me know.

Thanks!
Old 09-13-2009, 04:35 AM   #2
Chazmanian will become famous soon enough

Chazmanian's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent....What the condition of the badges? Any damage?
Old 09-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #3
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
New..

They are in pretty good condition, my truck is fairly new. The only thing is that there is some adhesive on the backs from when they were removed. That should come off easily though with Goo-Gone or something.

The badges do not have any wear or damage, thanks!
Old 09-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #4
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
How much are you asking for these????
Old 09-13-2009, 10:11 AM   #5

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Offer...

Make me and offer, I would really like to try and sell all of them together as a package.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located and do you have a picture of them?
Old 09-13-2009, 11:08 AM   #7

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Sure...

I am located in Texas, and I will post pics of the set for ya.

Here ya go...

Old 09-14-2009, 12:33 PM   #8
sdel82 is on a distinguished road
sdel82's Tacoma Gallery
Heres an offer!!!! $50 plus shipping? You can keep the prerunner one for a momento, I want the other 5. How much to ship to 02818?
Old 09-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #9

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Sent..

PM sent, and I will pay shipping for ya!
Old 09-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #10
sdel82 is on a distinguished road
sdel82's Tacoma Gallery
I pmed you back but am unsure if you got it. Can we use paypal? If so, you got a deal. Zip is 02818.