Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

turbo kit for 05-newer

Old 09-13-2009, 11:33 AM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
turbo kit for 05-newer

not mine just found it.
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1364658587.html
Old 09-13-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
Why'd you have to post this? I'm already broke as it is without buying a turbo
Old 09-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
i would rather have a supercharger, turbos with an automatic? i dont know how it would work
Old 09-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikatz3 View Post
Why'd you have to post this? I'm already broke as it is without buying a turbo
welcome to the broke club like me
Old 09-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #5
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
i would rather have a supercharger, turbos with an automatic? i dont know how it would work
whats wrong with a turbo and auto???
Old 09-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #6
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't know too much about the subject but keeping the RPMs up to recieve boast is difficult when the truck likes to shift up at around 4000, correct me of I'm wrong though
Old 09-13-2009, 06:30 PM   #7
Machine gun shits

Quote:
I don't know too much about the subject but keeping the RPMs up to recieve boast is difficult when the truck likes to shift up at around 4000, correct me of I'm wrong though
i havent a clue either. there is alot of auto/turbo cars/trucks. i would rather the trd s/c to keep my warranty.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #8
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i havent a clue either. there is alot of auto/turbo cars/trucks. i would rather the trd s/c to keep my warranty.
Very true... I know STS makes a quality kit though. I helped a buddy install one on a Ram 1500 with a Hemi and was impressed by the completeness and quality of the kit.

I think for the price though I'd rather have the smooth powerband and not void my warrenty
Old 09-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #9

your telling me, i would love to have one of those trd superchargers and get my taco about 300 hp ha and its california carb legal

now if there were a group buy on those i would be all over that
Old 09-14-2009, 06:35 AM   #10
rangejeep is on a distinguished road

rangejeep's Tacoma Gallery
How about a supercharger and turbo togther. A long time ago they used to setup large trucks like that before EFI.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:27 AM   #11
Front sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SeaBee
Front sight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Turbo's and auto's work just fine. You here about turbo lag, but if the turbo is sized properly, lag is VERY minor. People usually get lag when they upgrade the turbo to a larger turbo for higher hp #'s. It takes more air flow via -rpm's to build boost.

Dominik