Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 06 Misc. Parts & Winch Stuff

Old 09-14-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 06 Misc. Parts & Winch Stuff

I am cleaning out my basement to make room for the all of the baby gear we just got and I need to sell this stuff. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Gunnebo Hook - $45 shipped
Brand New and Never used, installed a D-Ring instead.
http://www.winchline.com/winchline_hooks.htm
"This Detatchable hook is for mounting a hook to a winchline without splicing or if you want to reuse the hook. They are very heavy duty with extremely heavy sheet metal latches and stainless springs. (Although this hook can be used with 5/16" winchlines, it is very large)"

Warn 5/16" 100' Steel winch line - $125 shipped lower 48
Brand New never used or exposed to any type of weather - I replaced this winch line with synthetic. Sells for $200.22 on Warn's website.

Warn 3/8" Clevis Hook - $20 Shipped
Brand New Never used

Warn Failead rollers from M8000 - $45 shipped
Brand New never used - I replaced these with synthetic rollers from Viking Off Road

2006 Tacoma Front Bumper Cover (FOG LIGHTS HAVE BEEN SOLD) - BUMPER HAS BEEN SOLD
Used - Replaced with my ARB bumper

2006 Tacoma front bumper support and misc. parts - $50 + shipping or local pickup/delivery
Used - Replaced with ARB bumper - Never wrecked

2006 TRD OF Bilstein Shocks (19,000 miles) - SOLD
Used - In great condition

TRD Off Road DC front springs - SOLD
Lightly Used - 19,000 miles. Used with polyurethane space for two weeks.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Does that black piece on the bumper come off? If so, would you sell it?
Old 09-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #7
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
sure how much?
Old 09-21-2009, 10:36 AM   #14
jgreen205 will become famous soon enough
jgreen205's Tacoma Gallery
Fog Lights

How about $100 for the fog lights plus shipping to Texas, zip 77459.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:01 AM   #15
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
coil springs

pm'd you
Old 09-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #17
06dak will become famous soon enough06dak will become famous soon enough
06dak's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent