Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SoCal: Chrome Bumper & Chrome Grille 4 Sale

Old 09-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #1
pdbgrafx is on a distinguished road
pdbgrafx's Tacoma Gallery
SoCal: Chrome Bumper & Chrome Grille 4 Sale

I have a Black 08 Tacoma Rugged Trails edition that is garaged nightly and devoid of the chrome. I have two items for sale:
1. Chrome Grille ($60): taken off after 3 months of use, tabs intact, no dents, like new *SOLD*
2. Chrome Bumper ($180): taken off after 15 months of use, bumper only no pads. Excellent condition, no dents. ****SOLD****

Given the size & weight, pickup is preferred, otherwise buyer assumes shipping costs

Item Location: Murrieta, Ca
Old 09-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
hey, I was kinda interested in that grille. I may be in the murietta area this wednesday If you still have it for sale. I'll hit you up tomorrow and if you still have it we can arrange to meet.
thanx
Old 09-14-2009, 02:14 PM   #4
cacowan will become famous soon enough
cacowan's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in both if they are still available. What would it be to ship to 36532?
Old 09-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #5
cacowan will become famous soon enough
cacowan's Tacoma Gallery
Mostly the grille.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #7
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
lol , I got the grille. I put the new one on cuz it was in better shape. Now im lurking over the old one like a murderer waiting to make that 1st cut.

thanx again for the good price and fast/painless sale