Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Not mine: Rad red scoop hood

Old 09-14-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Great price if its EXCELLENT and OEM. You can tell he bought a V.I.S Carbon Fiber Hood. Reason for the sale imho. Make sure you get to see it in person before buying to make sure its OEM and the paint matches your Rad Red.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Great price if its EXCELLENT and OEM. You can tell he bought a V.I.S Carbon Fiber Hood. Reason for the sale imho. Make sure you get to see it in person before buying to make sure its OEM and the paint matches your Rad Red.
Thanks for the heads up