Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS 6 lug TRD alloys. QUICK !

Old 09-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
WTS 6 lug TRD alloys. QUICK !

They are the 16 in alloys from a 2002 tacoma. They have 265/70's on them with about %30 tread I would guess. ALL for $150
They are in excellent condition and obviously pick up only.

I will try and get pics up tommorow.
maybe more like %25 rubber. I havn't looked at them in a while.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:58 PM   #2
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
like these.

Pic from the net.

Here on the truck before I changed them out.
Attached Thumbnails
WTS 6 lug TRD alloys. QUICK !-aly69418u.jpg   WTS 6 lug TRD alloys. QUICK !-may27_33.jpg  
Old 09-15-2009, 07:52 AM   #3

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Am I asking to much for these? There rims and rubber people. Surely someone could use them to throw on vehicle?
Old 08-12-2010, 05:48 PM   #4

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
lol. I still have these. Price lowered to $175.
bump.