Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Alpine IVA-W205 In-Dash dvd/nav/mp3

Old 09-15-2009, 03:17 AM   #1
CAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud of

Name: steve
CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Alpine IVA-W205 In-Dash dvd/nav/mp3

hello all, selling my alpine in-dash its about 6 months old in flawless condition, here is a link for all info on the unit....http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...roductID=18425 if you would like pics of it in my truck just ask.....

price is 500 shipped..
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Alpine IVA-W205 In-Dash dvd/nav/mp3-alpine.jpg  
Old 09-16-2009, 05:24 AM   #4
CAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud of

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
yeah the nav is a whole seprate piece, its pretty neat...the face slides down and the nav slides in....but if you need to you can remove the nav unit and use it like a tom-tom in another vehicle...does that make any sense..?
Old 09-16-2009, 05:30 AM   #6

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
hrmmm why are you getting rid of it already? didnt like it? bump
oh no i love it...im in a tight spot right now and in the need of quick cash...and some of my toys have to go.. you interested...? i would give you a great deal since your local...
Old 09-16-2009, 05:31 AM   #8
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmynuts View Post
yeah the nav is a whole seprate piece, its pretty neat...the face slides down and the nav slides in....but if you need to you can remove the nav unit and use it like a tom-tom in another vehicle...does that make any sense..?
So do you have the removable nav unit included in this sale? Does the nav then display on the main screen. Sounds cool would like to see it in action. Please provide pics, especially how the nav works.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:41 AM   #9

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
i am interested... i just dont know how to wire it up.. lol or the new deck face in stuff
dude i would install it for you at no charge.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:44 AM   #10
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
There is a slot behind the screen to place the Alpine handheld (Blackbird) GPS. Then instead of looking at a 2 1/2 in screen you are able to see it on a 7 in screen. Just select the video source and GPS will an option. Here is the link for more info:

http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/prod...model=IVA-W505