Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: TRD Cold Air Intake

Old 09-15-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TRD Cold Air Intake

I know this is a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone had a TRD Cold Air Intake they wanted to get rid of. I'm not in a hury to get one, but do want one.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:44 AM   #2
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Check eBay. Bought one last month @ $280 new in box. The seller had a bunch of them.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously???? Do you have the link? what search word did you use?
Old 09-15-2009, 10:21 AM   #4
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
all of the ones i found have a reserve for 350+.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:33 AM   #5
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Seller was Teamxtremeauto, hope that helps.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:43 AM   #6
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Tried searching for that, couldn't find anything from that seller.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:28 PM   #7

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Check PM
Old 09-15-2009, 01:31 PM   #8
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you! Much appreciated.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:40 PM   #9

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
No problem. If anyone is interested in new TRD cold air intakes a seller on eBay is selling them for $280 buy it now. I got one a few weeks ago and it's great!
Old 09-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #10
TAC2006 is on a distinguished road
TAC2006's Tacoma Gallery
dealer here in AZ is selling the TRD cold air intake package for 329.99 ....... how much difference do you see or feel if you put in a flat K&N filter vs. the cold iar intake kit?
I put in the K&N filter last year in and was wondering about the real differences?

thanks,
Old 09-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #11

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure as to the difference. I changed from the stock setup to the TRD. It made a difference in throttle response and sounds good, jury is still out on gas mileage ( first tank was the same mileage, so I need time to average them out ).
Old 09-15-2009, 03:43 PM   #12
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
No problem. If anyone is interested in new TRD cold air intakes a seller on eBay is selling them for $280 buy it now. I got one a few weeks ago and it's great!
How easy was the install?
Old 09-15-2009, 03:48 PM   #13

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota includes some step by step directions that are really easy. The install is more time consuming than it is hard. The instructions have explination and pictures to each step so no confusions. I installed one on my 08 DC in about 2-2.5 hours.