Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Sunglass Holder for Overhead Console

Old 09-15-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
car15 is on a distinguished road
car15's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Sunglass Holder for Overhead Console

One of the hinges on my sunglass holder on the overhead console on my 2009 X-Runner broke. Anyone out there have a spare or know where I can get a replacement?

Thanks....
Old 09-15-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
If it's an 09 take it back to the dealer and hassle them about it.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
car15 is on a distinguished road
car15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by petersharp View Post
If it's an 09 take it back to the dealer and hassle them about it.
Good advice! I will try it!
Old 09-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I broke mine the second day I had the truck. Left it open and when I got in and put my seatbelt on I hit it with my head. Dealer put in a new one for free, said the part alone was $250.00. This was the whole console, he said thay can't replace just the sunglass holder.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
H-Cup is on a distinguished road
H-Cup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
I broke mine the second day I had the truck. Left it open and when I got in and put my seatbelt on I hit it with my head. Dealer put in a new one for free, said the part alone was $250.00. This was the whole console, he said thay can't replace just the sunglass holder.

I did exactly the same thing! Definitely not spending the $800 or so for a new console. Hopefully someone out there has another solution . . .