Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - Stock Steel wheel (5 lug)

Old 09-17-2009, 05:35 AM   #1
vinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vinnyvavoom's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - Stock Steel wheel (5 lug)

Hey, looking for a stock steel wheel 15in / 5-lug. Would like one local to CT so I can avoid shipping, although we can discuss if you are not to far.

PS - 09 TACO 4x2

Thanks,
Vin
Old 09-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #2
vinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I know most people stick with the stock rims, but i was hoping someone might have done a little wheel upgrade?
Old 09-19-2009, 04:24 AM   #3
bump, don't let that thing collect dust anymore.....
Old 09-20-2009, 05:38 AM   #4
how about a shipped wheel? so everyone loves the steelies?
Old 09-20-2009, 07:21 AM   #5
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You should try ebay. I picked up a couple of extra steelies there for my snow tires.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:23 AM   #6
Plain Jane, Thanks. I already found what I need there, just figure I could help out someone with rims collecting dust in thier basement and they could assist me as well. That way we all win. If I have to, I will pay the ebay price.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:46 PM   #7
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyvavoom View Post
If I have to, I will pay the ebay price.
If you hit it at just the right time you can sometimes find them for cheap. I have an '09 but was able to pick up a couple of '04 steelies for dirt cheap. It's all I need for snow tires.