Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

best factory prices

Old 09-17-2009, 09:37 AM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
best factory prices

http://www.certifit.com/

they have numerous factory parts for very cheap.
page 235 of the parts list.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
aftermarket parts....right?
Old 09-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #4
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
They have scooped hoods for the 2nd gen trucks still?

I don't need one, but I know they've been known to have 'em.
Hood panel with scoop $103.50 for 05-08 it says.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:10 PM   #5
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
aftermarket parts....right?
OEM parts. sport hoods, painted bumpers, stock fogs just to name a few
Old 09-17-2009, 07:31 PM   #6
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
OEM parts.
better check that again!!

from site:
"a cost saving alternative to more expensive original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts."

"We offer quality replacement parts" - also see "non-OEM" parts...!
Old 09-17-2009, 10:59 PM   #7
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OEM parts. sport hoods, painted bumpers, stock fogs just to name a few
wrong
Old 09-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #8

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
better check that again!!

from site:
"a cost saving alternative to more expensive original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts."

"We offer quality replacement parts" - also see "non-OEM" parts...!
right
Old 09-18-2009, 09:10 AM   #9
Allow myself to introduce myself...
Whataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whataboutbob's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting this. I needed a front bumper cover for a honda accord and went to the one near me and got it for $41.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #10

ok ok my bad...not OEM. jeez
Replacement parts for factory stuff!
Old 09-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #11

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok ok my bad...not OEM. jeez
Replacement parts for factory stuff!
lol no big deal man
just didnt want people thinking they are getting toyota oem parts for that cheap.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #12

Ive just seen lots of people here lately asking for painted bumpers/grills and saw that this site had really good prices