1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2005 4-door Blue Toyota Tacoma, (after market audio system)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by shadowknight123, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Sep 17, 2009 at 1:48 PM
    shadowknight123

shadowknight123 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    San Clemente
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Off-Road, double-cab.
    Put in two new subs sounds amazing!! Plan on getting a lift, need some help figuring that out though, and a new grill plate i hope, after warranty headlights/rear.
    Selling my 2005 blue toyota tacoma pre-runner, 4 door, with a new audio system I had installed. $22,500

The tacoma has 60k miles on it, still has original warranty covered on it, I believe good until 100k or 2010?. As well as a extended warranty which kicks in after the other warranty expires which is good for another 50k miles or 48 months.
    Lifetime free oil changes at your toyota dealership for every 5,000 miles.
    Has aftermarket car alarm
    After market Audio system (two subs, amp, casing, head unit, sounds amazing and pristine clean install! i took 50% off of the system and its only a month 1/2 old, brand new system.<br>
    Ill also throw in the original head unit free incase youd want to ever go back (ew) its also brand new the original one broke warranty got it fixed got the new tacoma head unit then took it out and put in the pioneer head unit.
    I have the 4 tie down hooks for the bed as well.
    Rear windows have a Limo Tint on them, looks very nice and helps keep the car cool and gives the car a more stylish look.
    No rips or tares in any of the seats, no stains, carpet is pristine, a few knicks on the head but only as big as . that dot. Just had oil changed/tires rotated.

Audio System Information:
    Two 10" subs, Kicker CVT
    One ZX750.1 Kicker amp (921 watts max output as tested)
    Pioneer Head unit (see picture below)
    A Tsnumi Capacitor (makes it so your lights wont dim on the hard hit notes, and it wont take power away from your alternator ect)
    Amazing system costed around 1k but i sliced the price in half, its brand new so you cant go wrong here on this amazing deal
    If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to email me about them, or more pictures. I will also consider best offers given, but the price as is is good for the warrantys it has under it and this amazing sound system.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Justin

PS. Sorry for the <br stuff... posted on craigslist as well didnt wanna retype it<3 =)

2. Sep 17, 2009 at 1:56 PM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^Sorry Justin but the price you're trying to fetch seems high for the market.

I got my Brand New 07 TRD @ $23,100. I've been searching for another used TACOMA on C/L & Autotrader and the ranges are 16-19K for a used 05-07 Double Cab TRD.

Your best bet is to sell the Audio on its own and other mods to recover the best you can for them. Mods don't really add any value in selling a used vehicle.

Good Luck

3. Sep 17, 2009 at 1:58 PM
    shadowknight123

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    San Clemente
    Vehicle:
    Put in two new subs sounds amazing!! Plan on getting a lift, need some help figuring that out though, and a new grill plate i hope, after warranty headlights/rear.

ok thank you! Good to know =)

4. Sep 18, 2009 at 12:33 AM
    shadowknight123

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    San Clemente
    Vehicle:
    I reduced the price some, and debating on wether to sell the audio system sepperately or not.. Could be easier I bet...

Products Discussed in

To Top