Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Leer camper Shell

Old 09-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Leer camper Shell

I have a forest green leer camper shell for a toyota tacoma. Its a 2001 so it will fit a wide selection of tacomas around that year. The shell is lituratly brand new. Its spotless! Campway in santa rosa is where i purchased it and they go for 1600 brand new its the top of the line one! Asking 1000 obo! call for any questions 707-548-7017 thanks Anthony

Old 09-18-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! need to sell asap make offer i need my coil-overs!
Old 01-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #3
LeMouche is on a distinguished road
LeMouche's Tacoma Gallery
You sold this, yes?