Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Warning!

Old 09-18-2009, 12:31 AM   #1
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
Warning!

WARNING! STAY AWAY FROM GO RHINO! I am finally at the end of a 3 month ordeal to get my Go Rhino 300 grille guard. They misplaced my order after a 1 month back order, then a month later i got the wrong guard, and finally i got the new guard and they havnt shipped me the right brackets. Go Rhino sucks for customer service. just a warning to anyone looking for grille guards. and it felt good to vent.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:47 AM   #4
jackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nice
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
and that's why you dont mess with a one armed man

and that's why you dont buy grille guards...