LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 16' Wheels

Old 09-19-2009, 09:39 AM   #1
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 16' Wheels

Thank you BUSATODD for the wheel swap!!! Also, I want to thank everyone for trying to help me out with my wheel dilemma. You guys are awesome!!!!

Logan

I need a set of 16'' wheels. I will trade my 05 17'' Sport wheels as well. Please contact me 831 430 6049.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dude, I would do anything to be back in SC!!!
Old 09-19-2009, 11:28 AM   #5

ya Scotts valley...
Old 09-19-2009, 11:47 AM   #7

hmm... thats a good idea
Old 09-19-2009, 11:52 AM   #9

sweeeettt!!!!!
Old 09-19-2009, 03:20 PM   #10

I know you guys have 16'' wheels you want to sell me!!!!! I need them ASAP. My truck looks stupid with a lift and small tires.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:13 PM   #11
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
what tires and condition of everything? Im in NC and would possibly swap for the 17 sports
Old 09-19-2009, 06:30 PM   #12
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a set of these for $484.50 with FREE SHIPPING and put 305/70/16 Cooper Discoverer STT tires on. It looks great! I have OME 886 Springs and OME shocks that give me about a 3" lift. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tab%3DWatching

Please wait
Image not available
Old 09-19-2009, 06:47 PM   #13
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

uood8's Tacoma Gallery
are you looking for oem or aftermarket?
Old 09-19-2009, 08:24 PM   #14

UOOD8: The tires are about done however the rims are in perfect condition. Which rims do you have?

Im trying to stay stock, but not too picky
Old 09-20-2009, 05:31 AM   #15

uood8's Tacoma Gallery
i have these

Old 09-20-2009, 07:17 AM   #16

I like those
Old 09-20-2009, 07:19 AM   #17
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
i got a set of the stock alloys off my 1st gen if your looking to go that route

these aren't mine but i don't have pics right now....

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/med...o_wheels__.JPG

(mine are in MUCH better shape than these)
Old 09-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #19

Im in Beaufort sc
Old 09-20-2009, 12:13 PM   #20

dud122: Thank you, but im looking for 2nd Gen parts.