Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Toyota TRD Wheels 16" (Phoenix, AZ)

Old 09-20-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
azTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Toyota TRD Wheels 16" (Phoenix, AZ)

SOLD!

I have a set of 16" Toyota TRD wheels I just pulled off my truck for sale. They are in great condition with a couple of blemishes; one that's really noticeable (see last picture). The wheels and center caps are the only things included (no tires and no TPMS sensors). I do not want to ship these, so I'm looking for local (Phoenix, AZ) interest only. $200 FIRM

Old 09-20-2009, 07:24 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery

Thats a dam good deal!
Old 09-20-2009, 07:32 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Smoking deal!
Old 09-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
azTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher007 View Post
will the steel tpms fit on these?
I have no idea if they'll fit or not. Hopefully someone else can chime in that knows or you can try calling Toyota and ask them.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #6
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a **** on. I wish I lived there man. I've been looking for a set for a while. I really want to trade my sport wheels for off road wheels.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:35 AM   #7
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
steel

steel wheel sensors WILL NOT fit. I just put these wheels on mine. I put my sensors in a wheel barrow tire and threw it in my bed tool box.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:41 AM   #8

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paidfor View Post
steel wheel sensors WILL NOT fit. I just put these wheels on mine. I put my sensors in a wheel barrow tire and threw it in my bed tool box.
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #9

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #10
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
no way you would ship?
Old 09-21-2009, 05:41 PM   #11

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by freesample View Post
no way you would ship?
Three reasons I'd rather not ship these wheels.

1. I would rather the person buying them actually see them in person. Simply because I want the person buying them to be happy with the wheels.

2. I know it's going to be very expensive to package them up and ship them.

3. Payment. I would require either a cashiers check or paypal if I sold them to someone out of state. Paypal charged 3% of the transaction (I believe), which would be added to the price of the wheels... which adds to the total expense.

If someone is willing to pay for all of the associated costs for me to ship, I would happy to ship them. I'm guessing it will add a few hundred dollars to the total cost (depending on where you live).
Old 09-23-2009, 11:47 AM   #12
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
SHipping is not that expensive...less than $100 for all 4. I just shipped 4 alum wheels from Philly to Chicago and it was $68 and change
Old 09-23-2009, 11:56 AM   #13

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWro View Post
SHipping is not that expensive...less than $100 for all 4. I just shipped 4 alum wheels from Philly to Chicago and it was $68 and change
What shipping company did you use? Do have the the weight and dimensions (WxHxL)?

Someone gave me the following information for shipping and I'm wondering if your numbers are different.

These numbers are per wheel:
Weight: 36 lbs.
Box Dimensions: 21"x11"x21"

Based on these numbers, UPS and FedEx both quoted me $48 per wheel to ship from Phoenix to Philly.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:01 PM   #14

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
36 lbs seems like a lot now that I think about it... maybe I should just pack them up and see what numbers I actually get.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #15
BUSATODD
busatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

busatodd's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up shipping

i just shipped 4 trd rims with fed-ex from indiana to north carolina and it cost me 51 dollars. I found boxes that would fit two rims in them, so two packages. fex-ex was going to charge me $24 each pakage for them to package, so i saved $50 doing it myself.
I pretty sure rims were 22lb each
Old 09-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #16

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by busatodd View Post
i just shipped 4 trd rims with fed-ex from indiana to north carolina and it cost me 51 dollars. I found boxes that would fit two rims in them, so two packages. fex-ex was going to charge me $24 each pakage for them to package, so i saved $50 doing it myself.
Do you have the weight and box dimensions. It would help me greatly to have an idea on how much it will cost me to ship my wheels.

Thanks.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #17
BUSATODD
busatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

busatodd's Tacoma Gallery
shipping

the boxes i put them in were 41x18x9, and each box weighted 47lbs
i got the boxes from the pottry barn! lol! i tried the get wheel boxes from a tire store, but no one had any
hope this helps you
todd
Old 09-23-2009, 03:25 PM   #18

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by busatodd View Post
the boxes i put them in were 41x18x9, and each box weighted 47lbs
i got the boxes from the pottry barn! lol! i tried the get wheel boxes from a tire store, but no one had any
hope this helps you
todd
+1 rep... thanks for the info.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:34 AM   #20
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
I went to a wheel place here in town and they gave me 4 box's that a set of rims came in. the exact measurements im not sure. 4 rims, lugs and a set of locks and packaging was $68.23. I shipped them FedEx