Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Machined KMC Enduro Wheels 17" (Phoenix, AZ)

Old 09-20-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
azTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Machined KMC Enduro Wheels 17" (Phoenix, AZ)

I have a set of machined KMC Enduro wheels (17x9) for sale. The bolt pattern is 6x139.7(5.5). I just bought these wheels and have decided that I prefer to have black wheels on my silver tacoma. These are brand new and have only been on my truck for about 2 weeks. The wheels and center caps are the only things included (no tires and no TPMS sensors). I do not want to ship these, so I'm looking for local (Phoenix, AZ) interest only. $425 FIRM.

Please note: I do not have the center caps on my truck but they are included in the sale.

Passenger Front:

Passenger Rear:

Drivers Front:

Drivers Rear:

Center Caps:
Old 09-21-2009, 09:44 AM   #3
azTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
:bump:
Old 09-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #4
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
bump!! nice wheels got the same one in black
Old 09-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #5

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-10-2009, 06:49 AM   #7

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I removed the pictures since they are no longer for sale.