Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma Mud Flaps and Emblems on Ebay

Old 09-24-2009, 01:20 PM   #5
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
I called my local dealership to figure out a reserve, they quoted me $91.68 per flap so $183.36 for a front set. I set my reserve for $80 a set, I think $11.68 less than what you can get one new flap for is a fair price for a set of lightly used flaps, at least one person agrees with me(see high bidder), just my opinion though. FYI I have seen sets go for $125 + on Ebay, so help a brother out I am trying to fund a TRD Intake here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
The front mud flaps have 4 days to go and are already at $80. Anyone know the going price for a set of front mud flaps?
Old 09-24-2009, 02:55 PM   #6
Christopher is on a distinguished road
Christopher's Tacoma Gallery
i bought a set on here a few weeks ago for 20 for all 4 plus shipping.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #7
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegdog View Post
I called my local dealership to figure out a reserve, they quoted me $91.68 per flap so $183.36 for a front set. I set my reserve for $80 a set, I think $11.68 less than what you can get one new flap for is a fair price for a set of lightly used flaps, at least one person agrees with me(see high bidder), just my opinion though. FYI I have seen sets go for $125 + on Ebay, so help a brother out I am trying to fund a TRD Intake here.
LOL I hear ya. I was just curious. This is my 2nd Toyota PU. In the 70's I owned a 71 Hilux. What a POS. It never looked this nice.

Old 09-24-2009, 06:43 PM   #8
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
LOL I hear ya. I was just curious. This is my 2nd Toyota PU. In the 70's I owned a 71 Hilux. What a POS. It never looked this nice.

Thats a powder blue beauty, I would trade you both sets of mudflaps for that badboy.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #9
Taco Lover

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
i bought a set on here a few weeks ago for 20 for all 4 plus shipping.
Hey Chris, let me know where I can get a set of 4 for $20, Ill buy em & put them on ebay to help fund some more of my mods.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #10
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
IMO the stock flaps suck!, they bend back and eventually crack. I think they look ugly, I removed mine as soon as the first one broke. $90.00 each is absolutely ridiculous for a useless piece of molded plastic!
Old 09-24-2009, 07:13 PM   #11
Taco Lover

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhelan View Post
IMO the stock flaps suck!, they bend back and eventually crack. I think they look ugly, I removed mine as soon as the first one broke. $90.00 each is absolutely ridiculous for a useless piece of molded plastic!
I cant disagre with that, why do you think I took mine off. I bought a set of 4 generic flaps from Oriley auto parts for $60.They are shorter, look better and wont break like those ugly ass stock ones will, it doesnt change the fact that they cost $90/flap if you order from a stealership, and if somebody wants OE ones $80/set is a good deal I'm not making anybody bid on them. Everything is worth what somebody is willing to pay for it, sounds like your pissed you didnt take yours off & sell them on Ebay before you fucked them up, Im just sayin don't be hatin.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #12
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I cant disagre with that, why do you think I took mine off. I bought a set of 4 generic flaps from Oriley auto parts for $60.They are shorter, look better and wont break like those ugly ass stock ones will, it doesnt change the fact that they cost $90/flap if you order from a stealership, and if somebody wants OE ones $80/set is a good deal I'm not making anybody bid on them. Everything is worth what somebody is willing to pay for it, sounds like your pissed you didnt take yours off & sell them on Ebay before you fucked them up, Im just sayin don't be hatin.
$60 for a set of 4?? Guess I should cancel my bids on the OE that you have listed on Ebay. Especially since you say that they are worthless.

Cheers.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:36 PM   #13
Taco Lover

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
$60 for a set of 4?? Guess I should cancel my bids on the OE that you have listed on Ebay. Especially since you say that they are worthless.

Cheers.
Go ahead asshole somebody will buy them, only a piece of shit bids then retracts, you knew what you were bidding on. I guess your a punk!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 07:44 PM   #14
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Actually sold the remaining three on ebay a few years back for $40 a piece.

No harm no foul...
Old 09-25-2009, 03:48 AM   #15
Christopher is on a distinguished road
Christopher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Chris, let me know where I can get a set of 4 for $20, Ill buy em & put them on ebay to help fund some more of my mods.
Hey 2 sets came on here like 3 weeks ago one for 20 and one for 40 plus shipping i bought the twenty dollars ones i only needed one but i can always sell the others like you say on ebay and make money. I thought it was crazy with the price those thing sell for. Good Luck with your sell they will go quick and you will make a little money to fund more mods for sure.