Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs: 265/70/17 nitto terra grapplers ........VA..........

Old 09-22-2009, 03:30 AM   #1
CAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud of

Name: steve
CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Fs: 265/70/17 nitto terra grapplers ........VA..........

tires have about 5k miles on them, selling because i want to upgrade to M/T tires... located in hampton va.

price is $ 450.00.
Attached Thumbnails
Fs: 265/70/17 nitto terra grapplers ........VA..........-nitto.jpg  
Old 09-22-2009, 04:16 AM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmmm... interested, going to need 2 weeks tho
Old 09-22-2009, 04:17 AM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
and can u grabtake a treadwear pick
Old 09-22-2009, 05:05 AM   #4
CAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud of

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
and can u grabtake a treadwear pick

sure, no problem.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:53 AM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
possibly those tires, theyll fit stock
Old 09-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #9

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
they are very nice tires

thanks tony.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:18 PM   #10
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
would u consider tradin for my bfg mts
Old 09-22-2009, 02:40 PM   #12

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
would u consider tradin for my bfg mts
what size and condition..?
Old 09-22-2009, 02:54 PM   #13
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
they are 255 75 17 and almost new with about 5000 miles on them
Old 09-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #14

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for the crappy cell phone pics i will get some better ones if ur intrested
Old 09-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #15
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
I wish I were closer... I need something better for all the damn sand around here!
Old 09-23-2009, 05:30 AM   #16

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fghtngsquirrel View Post
I wish I were closer... I need something better for all the damn sand around here!

dude its only a 10hr. road trip..come on.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:12 AM   #17
Spootypuff is on a distinguished road
Spootypuff's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Spootypuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by fghtngsquirrel View Post
^^^ This and That vvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmynuts View Post
dude its only a 10hr. road trip..come on.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #19
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still for sale.. ?

kinda interessted.. how much smaller are 265 from 285?
Old 09-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #20

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Are these still for sale.. ?

kinda interessted.. how much smaller are 265 from 285?

yes there still for sale, 1 inch diffrence..