Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - 05+ Grille, any color

Old 09-22-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
WTB - 05+ Grille, any color

Looking to buy a grille, chrome, painted (any color), chipped paint, primer, doesn't matter. Only needs to have the mounting tabs in place.

Looking to get one cheap, as in around $50-70 shipped, as I can get a new grille for $80.76 shipped to my door.

I'm in no real hurry, just looking to see if anyone here was looking to unload one.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #2
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
Looking to buy a grille, chrome, painted (any color), chipped paint, primer, doesn't matter. Only needs to have the mounting tabs in place.

Looking to get one cheap, as in around $50-70 shipped, as I can get a new grille for $80.76 shipped to my door.

I'm in no real hurry, just looking to see if anyone here was looking to unload one.
Where can you get a new one for $80.76 shipped? Thanks
Old 09-23-2009, 05:13 AM   #3
Christopher is on a distinguished road
Christopher's Tacoma Gallery
i paid like 47 for mine but they do not ship if you have a certifit close by... worked great. Chrome they also had a black one and a paintable one for about the same price.

www.certifit.com
Old 09-23-2009, 06:47 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
they have 1 in philly( 2 hours away)i should go and pick some u and ship them to ya guys.