1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

'05 X-Runner 4 Sale (AZ)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ace2169, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Jan 4, 2007 at 2:14 PM
    ace2169

ace2169 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hate to sell it, I love it, but I have a job now that requires me to drive it for work , and I don't wanna destroy such a kick ass Truck. Speedway blue, new Toyo Proxes tires (1-inch bigger than stock 55 series instaed of the 45 that came on it) all Stock except the tires, will have professionally detailed for buyer. It has some dings from using it as a work truck, but it is still in GREAT SHAPE!!! My girlfriend works for Toyota and it is religiously Dealership maintained. Best and most fun vehicle I have ever owned (including my '87 T-Top Camaro). 25K miles, in Phoenix, asking $24,000, make an offer, have pics. Will deliver to neighboring states for the right deal.

2. Oct 16, 2007 at 12:38 AM
    chadnsx

chadnsx New Member

Member:
    I am living in suprise and looking for an Xrunner. I have to go to CO for about 1 week to meet with a guy whi is buying my 91 NSX. I am a cash buyer, will need to see as many pictures as possible and please give me full details about the car, condition, exterior how it runs, paint any issues? anything need to be fixed etc. have you aded any mods i might like..? etc. etc.

please e-mail the info to: chad@mortgagepronetwork.com

i need to get an idea of what I am buying so i can make you an offer based on price.

3. Oct 16, 2007 at 9:57 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    I'd be surprised if ace is still around. he made that post 10 months ago and doesnt look like hes been on in a while

Products Discussed in

To Top