Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2 gen Taco miscellaneous stuff

Old 09-23-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
2 gen Taco miscellaneous stuff

Stuff that I either don't need or can't use so make me a fair offer and I'll more than likely accept it. If you're not local I will ship but at your expense and please add 3% if paying with paypal (91605 is my zip code)

stock jack and tools
bed cleats
stock leather shift knob
toyo emblems, 1 of them is slightly fractures (see pix)
Attached Thumbnails
2 gen Taco miscellaneous stuff-img_0112.jpg   2 gen Taco miscellaneous stuff-img_0113.jpg   2 gen Taco miscellaneous stuff-img_0114.jpg   2 gen Taco miscellaneous stuff-img_0115.jpg   2 gen Taco miscellaneous stuff-img_0116.jpg  

Old 09-23-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
hoepuncher is on a distinguished road
hoepuncher's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 09-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #4
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
How much do you want for the bed cleats?

FYI - PayPal doesn't charge a fee anymore if you classify the money as a "gift" rather than payment for goods. No need to charge extra for that.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
How much do you want for the bed cleats?

FYI - PayPal doesn't charge a fee anymore if you classify the money as a "gift" rather than payment for goods. No need to charge extra for that.
I hate you lol... I got next on those if the price is right.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:19 AM   #6
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I hate you lol... I got next on those if the price is right.
3rd my offer is $50+shipping.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:20 AM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
3rd my offer is $50+shipping.
I'm out lol. That was simple
Old 09-24-2009, 04:15 PM   #8
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I'm out lol. That was simple
Your back in, I just got a customer to build me a custom kayak bed rack for the truck, dont need it any more.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:39 PM   #9
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

bed cleats are pending payment
Old 09-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #10
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
Wheres the rest of the emblems?
the only ones I'm keeping are the ones on the front doors. I'm also including the front grill emblem (that everyone uses for devil horns) just didnt show up in the picture
Old 09-25-2009, 05:21 AM   #11
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
bed cleats are pending payment
Thanks for answering my question....
Old 09-26-2009, 02:40 PM   #12
Be Good or Be Good At It

bed cleats are still available, for everyone asking "how much for this" please read my add. It states make me a reasonable offer, I'm not looking to make huge profits just some gas money