Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 1st gen double cab v6 5 speed 4x4

Old 09-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
mycal is on a distinguished road
mycal's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 1st gen double cab v6 5 speed 4x4

I am looking for a 00-04 double cab 4 wheel drive 5 speed with a V6. I have been looking everywhere and have never even seen one. I am stating to think it doesn’t exist.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:31 PM   #2
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Probably because they don't. No 5 speeds in Double cabs.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
mycal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Thanks for the info. Wonder how easy it is to do a manual trans swap?
Old 09-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #4
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
i saw on another website someone due a body swap... i think it was ttora
Old 09-24-2009, 06:33 PM   #5
mycal's Tacoma Gallery
Is it easier to do a body swap or a tranny swap?
Old 09-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
i say tranny
Old 09-25-2009, 06:08 AM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
really????i wonder why??very strange. i also think its strange to that you cant get an xrunner in auto.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:58 AM   #8
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I dunno. they didn't offer the manual in double cabs until the 2nd generations (2005)
Old 09-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #9
mycal's Tacoma Gallery
I love the truck I have now. Just want more power to pull a little travel trailer that was given to me and I always thought it would be nice to be able to have 3 passangers + myself. I'm thinking about just getting the auto and if I cant live with it I'll have to look in to a tranny swap down to road.
Thanks for all the info guys.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #10

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Go for a supercharger!
Old 09-25-2009, 12:36 PM   #12

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
I thought the double cabs were 5 seaters, even the first gens.
They are, he wants a 5 speed, Double Cab.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:48 PM   #13
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are, he wants a 5 speed, Double Cab.
I got that. In one of his post he said he would like to carry 3 passengers plus himself. That's what I was refering to. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:48 PM   #14

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got that. In one of his post he said he would like to carry 3 passengers plus himself. That's what I was refering to. Sorry for the confusion.
I think he needed more power to haul all the extra people.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #15
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycal View Post
I love the truck I have now. Just want more power to pull a little travel trailer that was given to me and I always thought it would be nice to be able to have 3 passangers + myself. I'm thinking about just getting the auto and if I cant live with it I'll have to look in to a tranny swap down to road.
Thanks for all the info guys.
One of us is confused. Maybe I missed something.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #16

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
One of us is confused. Maybe I missed something.
Perhaps we are both confused.