1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTT + cash for mag gray sport hood in IL

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by wolf13, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Sep 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM
    wolf13

wolf13 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    IL
    Vehicle:
    2010 V6 4X4 Access cab TRD OR
    TRD Offroad w/Tow package. LEER 100XQ topper, painted grill surround, 08 cup holders, scangauge II
    Know its a long shot, but would like to trade my magnetic gray standard hood for a good condition magnetic gray sport hood in the IL region, I am up by Rockford IL. mine was purchased sept 12th so it's brand new. Willing to throw in cash to sweeten the deal and can meet to do the swap.

2. Sep 25, 2009 at 2:15 PM
    bakerman1

bakerman1 Active Member

Member:
    Ashland, OR.
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR w/ sport hood
    Sway away adjustable coilovers, 18" KMC wheels with 275/65 Goodyear wranglers. Sport Hood, nerf bars, and more to come
    Just thought I would share what I did cause it worked. I made up a quick note about wanting to trade my standard hood for there sport hood, and put my name and number on it. I printed a few of these up and everytime I would see a silver trd sport, I would stop and put a note on it...well after doing this to 4 different trucks, one morning I saw one at the YMCA parking lot and put one the truck and about that time the guy who owned it came out. I explained to him the deal and he said that was the one thing he didnt like about his truck...needless to say, an hour later I had a sport hood and he had a regular hood and it didnt cost me any extra money. Give it a shot.

Ken

3. Sep 25, 2009 at 3:10 PM
    wolf13

wolf13 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    IL
    Vehicle:
    2010 V6 4X4 Access cab TRD OR
    TRD Offroad w/Tow package. LEER 100XQ topper, painted grill surround, 08 cup holders, scangauge II
    interesting, I will have to try that if I ever see a mag gray sport around since thats a damn good idea. I know there's one or two around, but tacoma's aren't too common around me.

Products Discussed in

To Top