LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

*..SwayAway Adjustable coilover lift F/S/T..*

Old 09-25-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
bakerman1 is on a distinguished road

bakerman1's Tacoma Gallery
*..SwayAway Adjustable coilover lift F/S/T..*

I have a set of 2.0 adjustable SwayAway Coilovers that have about 15k on them...they can give your truck a 3" lift or lower if you want. They work great and the only reason I am selling them is because I went ahead and got a 6" procomp lift. They are in great shape and need to be on someone elses truck. I also have rear blocks or an aal for the rear lift. I also have the rear nitrogen charged SwayAway shocks to. You can view all this on this website http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacosaw.htm

The total cost for all is over $1300

My Price $600 + shipping

Pictures upon serious request I dont check this site often so email me at ken@fbcashland.com I might trade for after market parts 05 and up Tacoma

Thanks

Ken
Attached Thumbnails
*..SwayAway Adjustable coilover lift F/S/T..*-1253925870490imagejpeg_2.jpg  
Old 09-25-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Pictures are the rules.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:58 PM   #3

bump
Old 09-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #4
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
i wish they were for the 1st gen
Old 09-30-2009, 04:35 PM   #5
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
if only i had $600... Damnit! i need to start saving up for my damn lift if not i'm never getting my damn lift... i hate procrastinating.. Well not so much that but i just like to party a lot. i spend wayyyyy too much money on that.

Anyway, good luck with the sale
Old 09-30-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
You may want to try to clean them up a little more and take some more pictures. They look really dirty and not appealing to the eye. I'm sure they are in great working order though. Just an idea.

Bump for a reasonable price
Old 09-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #7

Thanks for the tip...I do need to get them cleaned up. I just saw them in the garage, took a pick and made the post If I didn't do it then , then there would still be no post and no one to enjoy them rather than sitting in the garage True though, they would look better cleaned up...Thanks

Ken
Old 09-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #8
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I remember seeing these on the Medford/Ashland craigslist a while back. I actually called ya on them. lol. Got some other stuff on it now though.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:16 PM   #9
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos89 View Post
i wish they were for the 1st gen
me to