Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Cold Air Intake

Old 09-26-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
TRD Cold Air Intake

Selling my CAI off my 2005 Taco V6 has about 10k miles on it, I'm upgrading to a supercharger. Everything it came with when new is included as well as the trd cleaning kit. All hardware is included and everything is in really good condition. $220 firm plus shipping. I'm in North Hollywood, Ca. (91605)
NO TRADES!
Attached Thumbnails
TRD Cold Air Intake-img_0120.jpg  
Old 09-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a kick a$$ CAI
Old 09-26-2009, 08:56 PM   #4
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
Well shit, I JUST bought a new one yesterday for 280!
Return it!!!!
Old 09-26-2009, 10:36 PM   #5
BLacTaco is a jewel in the roughBLacTaco is a jewel in the roughBLacTaco is a jewel in the roughBLacTaco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Zabdi
BLacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i want it... if you still have it ill pick it up by friday....
Old 09-26-2009, 10:49 PM   #6
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
$220 for the TRD CAI is a great price!

When will it be fully installed? Care to take me for a ride in that Bay Boy when its broken in? You gotta TUNE it afterwards.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:08 PM   #7
05HUGHESTACOMA is on a distinguished road

05HUGHESTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
will trade u this guy for it. Its never been on the truck, its a spare.
Attached Thumbnails
TRD Cold Air Intake-img00021-20090704-0009.jpg  
Old 09-26-2009, 11:20 PM   #8
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLacTaco View Post
i want it... if you still have it ill pick it up by friday....
First come, first serve. If I still have it by Friday, hit me up unless you wanna paypal me a deposit of $100 I'll hold it for you
Old 09-26-2009, 11:23 PM   #9
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
$220 for the TRD CAI is a great price!

When will it be fully installed? Care to take me for a ride in that Bay Boy when its broken in? You gotta TUNE it afterwards.
Gonna be a couple of weeks before it's complete, gonna put some urd pulleys and tweak the Toyota software update to my liking before I do some dyno tuning. Your more than welcome to come for a ride but you know the old saying; ass or cash no free rides
Old 09-26-2009, 11:24 PM   #10
Be Good or Be Good At It

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05HUGHESTACOMA View Post
will trade u this guy for it. Its never been on the truck, its a spare.
Sure! You want the filter side or the tubing side? Come on dude, what am I gonna do with one coilover!
Old 09-26-2009, 11:26 PM   #11
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I'll more than likely put out for a ride. However I don't think the GF would like that. Thinking about it more, I don't think I would either. Dam, so no ride.

LMAO. Thats real random for a trade. I was puzzled for a moment and then realized he was serious.

Old 09-26-2009, 11:27 PM   #12

i can think of a few thing u can do with it!!
"ass r cash no free rides"
Old 09-26-2009, 11:30 PM   #13
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ I'll more than likely put out for a ride. However I don't think the GF would like that. Thinking about it more, I don't think I would either. Dam, so no ride.

LMAO. Thats real random for a trade. I was puzzled for a moment and then realized he was serious.

I'll post an update when it's all said an done, might even do a tutorial with video segments on the installation. Your more than welcome to come take a spin when it's done. "No fun if the homies can't have none"
Old 09-26-2009, 11:32 PM   #14
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05HUGHESTACOMA View Post
i can think of a few thing u can do with it!!
"ass r cash no free rides"
Me too! How bout you sell your coilovers and then you can trade me cash money for my cai
Old 09-26-2009, 11:38 PM   #15

im going to leave this "fun" party alone and let yall two GO AT IT!
Old 09-27-2009, 12:57 AM   #16
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
this should sell quick.. tempting..!
Old 09-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #17
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
I will take it

PM sent. How much to ship to 47403
Old 09-27-2009, 08:13 PM   #18
Be Good or Be Good At It

sold to tegdog
Old 11-17-2009, 03:09 PM   #20
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Dang i was looking for a TRD CAI for the longest time too. If the sale doesnt go let me know please Ill be at scmd.