Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fabtech Coilover's

Old 09-27-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Fabtech Coilover's

i have a set of used Fabtech coilovers that i bought and have never installed on my truck. i was thinking of keeping them to put on a sand rail or somthing in the future but i figure i can buy new ones later on. i have these same ones on my truck and they perform awesome so i figure i can sell the second pair. the guy i bought them from said they came off of a 2000 somthing tacoma and they will fit the 95.5 to 2004. PM me if your interested

Old 09-27-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
Per forum rules you must include a price with your post.
Old 09-27-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
oh my bad. 500$ obo
Old 09-28-2009, 05:47 AM   #4
Zombie Killer
High-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
High-Gear's Tacoma Gallery
2000 something? Will they fit both 05+ and pre 05? Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I'm not familiar with the differences between the two models.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:50 AM   #5
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Gear View Post
2000 something? Will they fit both 05+ and pre 05? Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I'm not familiar with the differences between the two models.
they will not fit 05+ tacomas. only 1st gens.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:55 AM   #6
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

$500 seems a little high...considering you can buy new coil-overs for $600-$700...
Old 09-28-2009, 08:30 AM   #7
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoknuckle View Post
$500 seems a little high...considering you can buy new coil-overs for $600-$700...
obo
Old 09-28-2009, 08:58 AM   #8
Braaaaap!

I'm going to throw out an offer of $2000...cash in hand.